Any concealed carriers on here?

player52

Reaction score
Living in the great state of Arizona, I don't have to be concealed. Don't even need a special permit . The only state where you can still walk around with a 9mm in a holster as long as it is visible into any establishment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

thats awesome i didn't even know that

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Living in the great state of Arizona, I don't have to be concealed. Don't even need a special permit . The only state where you can still walk around with a 9mm in a holster as long as it is visible into any establishment.

Most states have open carry permits, many prefer concealed though, one county over from mine in Nebraska you can open carry without a permit, not unheard of but nice if you can innately do it

Reaction score
Yeah, I know some states have permits but usually there is some requirements before you can get it. Arizona is the most relaxed. Just walk into the store, buy the gun, they register it for you, walk out with it holstered. If course there is still the five day waiting period to make sure you don't have some kind of record before you can actually walk out with it.

As long as it is not concealed, it is legal. Basically you shouldn't be hiding it cuz then it looks like you are up to no good.

Correction: When I moved here four years ago that was the law but apparently in 2010 they relaxed and now you may carry concealed without permit.

Only downside is, each establishment has the right to make their own rules so some places tell you to leave it in the car.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
In NC, once you have a conceal carry permit you can buy all the handguns you want, any time, with no waiting period. ;) Without it, you have to obtain one purchase permit per handgun.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
In NC, once you have a conceal carry permit you can buy all the handguns you want, any time, with no waiting period. ;) Without it, you have to obtain one purchase permit per handgun.

You still have to register it with your sheriff, that, I think, is national law, unless you buy out of county, but your still required to do it, many choose not to though

ConqSoft

Reaction score
You still have to register it with your sheriff, that, I think, is national law, unless you buy out of county, but your still required to do it, many choose not to though

Right, that's done by the dealer when you purchase. The CCH just makes it easier for you to buy anytime you want, with no waiting.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Right, that's done by the dealer when you purchase. The CCH just makes it easier for you to buy anytime you want, with no waiting.

in Nebraska the purchaser has to register it, and if its in county, you have to go and register it before you can pick it up, needless to say I like your way better lol

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Droid Bionic and Glock 23. Fantastic combo.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

blaten22

Reaction score
My Tbolt in a holster on the left and a smith and Wesson M&P 45acp in a IWB holster on my right.

Is that a full size mp? Ive ordered on and im curious how some peopls carry it.

OP

89foxrod

Reaction score
Nice sounding combos and I'm thinking of getting a glock 29 10mm any with any experience that cartridge

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SniperDroid

Reaction score
Nice sounding combos and I'm thinking of getting a glock 29 10mm any with any experience that cartridge

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You'll find the 10mm far superior balisticlly to the .40 short and weak. It even has advantages over my own beloved .45acp. Over penitration on soft tissue and expensive to practice with are serious drawbacks. Had the FBI gone with the 10 instead of the .40 S&W we would have a different market. Now, the FBI - HRT carries, wait for it... 45acp! In a 1911A1 package. I've competed against guys that use the 10mm, and they are a fine cartridge against rigid targets. Plenty of energy, and the recoil isn't much more that the .40, but it is more. In a glock, it's alot more. If you can, try a box bofore you buy one.
Then tell us about your new 1911A1...:biggrin: