Another New Guy: Droid 3 Inside

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Just flashed ice cyan theme and love it I can give up the ciruclar color theme for this :)

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Are you running any launcher and if so which one/ones have you liked

Im curious to see if the artifact ghosting will go away with the new ics theme flahsed

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to use ADW launcher which was good and tried Launcher Pro briefly, but now I'm running Go Launcher EX and I love it. Definitely my favorite.

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Just purchased ADW Launcher EX and love it so far

Between the ICS Theme, ADW EX my phone has yet to run so smooth and fast....The new Dolphin Browser is super fast

This is all without overclocking the CPU

Looking forward for my updates to keep things up..

When i first got my D3, I was extremely disappointed, but after root and rom flashes...its becoming a beast

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just purchased ADW Launcher EX and love it so far

Between the ICS Theme, ADW EX my phone has yet to run so smooth and fast....The new Dolphin Browser is super fast

This is all without overclocking the CPU

Looking forward for my updates to keep things up..

When i first got my D3, I was extremely disappointed, but after root and rom flashes...its becoming a beast
Nice man!
And I agree.. the Droid 3 was definitely better then my Droid 1.. but I just hated stock so much. It felt so plain and boring, and you can only do so much with launchers. But now with mods, themes, and roms out, I'm loving this baby. Can't wait for some CyanogenMod and MIUI. Hopefully by December(assuming I didn't/don't switch to the Galaxy Nexus)we'll have a lot more stuff going on with our phones.

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Nice man!
And I agree.. the Droid 3 was definitely better then my Droid 1.. but I just hated stock so much. It felt so plain and boring, and you can only do so much with launchers. But now with mods, themes, and roms out, I'm loving this baby. Can't wait for some CyanogenMod and MIUI. Hopefully by December(assuming I didn't/don't switch to the Galaxy Nexus)we'll have a lot more stuff going on with our phones.

Ya I am excited to see what the next few months hold for development of the D3...

Is there any good app or feature to have access to my computer at home (not remote desktop) like the Bionic?
specifically to have access to all my music, etc

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhm.. I'm pretty sure there is one but I can't put my finger on the name.. I saw someone post it on XDA. I'll have to check it out.
Otherwise Zumo cast lets you access your folders and what not, but I don't personally use it mainly because it's bloatware.

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Uhm.. I'm pretty sure there is one but I can't put my finger on the name.. I saw someone post it on XDA. I'll have to check it out.
Otherwise Zumo cast lets you access your folders and what not, but I don't personally use it mainly because it's bloatware.

I would love to be able to access my music on my phone that is on my computer...

Ill have to search XDA

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Ive come to find that Zumocast works and set this app up earlier and is exactly what i was looking for...

Have yet to test off of wifi connection which will be the real test of the app's power