Another Milestone has been reached for the AOKP Rom!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Apr 29, 2012.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,038
    [​IMG]

Team Kang has been hard at work squashing bugs and preparing for another Milestone Release. They have finally reached Milestone 5! Team Kang will not call a Rom release a Milestone unless they feel that it is basically 100% bug free or as close to that as possible. You can be assured that this release will be completely stable. This Milestone release includes an upgrade to 4.0.4 from the 4.0.3 in Milestone 4. It is also packed with lots of new features such as the new Faux 16m kernel, flash off indicator visible in camera, fix freezing clock, fixed wifi icon, fixed color multipliers, added shortcuts to toggle torch and toggle navbar (you could add these to the navbar or homescreen), plus so much more!

Grab this Rom here!

2. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +103
    Awesome achievement! Roman and them are incredible! Tempted to flash this but, I think ill be sticking with Droid Th3ory's ROM still. He has something really nice about to come out. It's It's AOKP with a few of his special goodies. :)

I'm hoping Roman will be at the Android BBQ. I wanna meet this guy and many others and thank them for their hard work.

3. Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer Active Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Been using this ROM regularly for months now. Definitely the best one I've tried.

4. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +78
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Just got on the AOKP train and luckily, this "Milestone" build has fixed the only issue I was encountering. I plan on staying on the AOKP Milestones along with the Franco kernel Milestone releases. I don't want to have to wipe every day or two for each nightly build. I always wipe when flashing a new ROM, even if its just an update.

5. sbenson

sbenson Silver Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Love AOKP. Very addicting - I can't help but flash every single build they release. AOKP is so far ahead of the pack now it's just silly.

Search tags for this page

best rom for milestone x