[ROM] BlackICE Stingray for the Galaxy Nexus

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BlackICE-2-300x159.gif

Developer TravP624 is at it again. Bringing us yet another version of his highly themed, totally blacked out, Kanged AOKP Rom! Of course this has been merged with AOKP milestone 5 so you will see all the changes from that build like a new Faux 16m kernel, added description to led, added shortcuts to toggle torch and toggle navbar, plus tons of fixes. This build also includes Ring lockscreen from Gummy, working sense 3.0 lockscreen, honeycomb lockscreen, CM9 music app and working music widget on lockscreen, DSP manager, and the updated APEX launcher from the market. This also includes of course the sick blacked out theme that you have come to know and love from the BlackICE Rom series!

Grab the update here!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
It seems like alot of people have been merging with AOKP vs CM9 now a days. When i had my D2 everything was usually built from CM7.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
It seems like alot of people have been merging with AOKP vs CM9 now a days. When i had my D2 everything was usually built from CM7.
AOKP means a lot more on the GNexus then CM9 does. AOKP was one of the first roms, and the GNexus isn't even officially supported by Cyanogenmod.