I keep getting this notification...

Connected to "(my home Wi-Fi)"
Tap to configure Wi-Fi

Why am I getting this?

Thanks!
kel

SallyC

Reaction score
Is this just with your home wifi? Try forgetting the network and then clear your RAM before adding it again. Menu>Settings>Connections>Wifi. Touch and hold the wifi connection and choose Forget. The press and hold your Home button, select Task Manager>Ram and clear memory. Now add your network wifi again.

OP
K

Kelbee

Reaction score
Is this just with your home wifi? Try forgetting the network and then clear your RAM before adding it again. Menu>Settings>Connections>Wifi. Touch and hold the wifi connection and choose Forget. The press and hold your Home button, select Task Manager>Ram and clear memory. Now add your network wifi again.

hi Sally. I haven't had it long enough to know if it's just with my home Wi-Fi or not but so far, yes. How do I clear my ram?

i have a couple Wi-Fi boosters and thought maybe that was the problem so I made it forget two of the three but I'm still getting the notification. BTW my husband has the same phone and gets this notification every now and then but mine is happening all the time.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OP
K

Kelbee

Reaction score
I'm not rooted. Thanks for the device though!

SallyC

Reaction score
hi Sally. I haven't had it long enough to know if it's just with my home Wi-Fi or not but so far, yes. How do I clear my ram?

i have a couple Wi-Fi boosters and thought maybe that was the problem so I made it forget two of the three but I'm still getting the notification. BTW my husband has the same phone and gets this notification every now and then but mine is happening all the time.

I would forget all the networks. Clear your ram by pressing and hold your Home button, select Task Manager>Ram and clear memory.

If that's not it, I don't know what to try. Good luck.