Reporting my first issue after 4.3 update...... Wi-Fi Connectivity

loco

Reaction score
I was reluctant to do the update to 4.3 but decided to go ahead and give it a whirl. Things went smoothly, and all worked out as planned.

However, I'm now experiencing a constant drop in my wi-fi connectivity.

My employer provides an open wi-fi. The signal strength is a little weak in my office. Before 4.3, I was able to auto connect to the wi-fi and stay connected all day with no issues. Post update, I am constantly having to tell the phone to connect. Even though auto connect is checked. It seems like if the signal strength dips at all.....the phone drops the signal. Then instead of reconnecting, its sits unconnected until I open the wi-fi setting and force it to connect.

Do you guys know of some setting I'm missing or something that keeps this darn thing connected ??

GVLBob

Reaction score
Some people have experienced that problem, but not most I think. Try turning off Mobile Data to see if that helps to keep the WiFi connection.

There have been several threads here on that topic. I would suggest you read them and try some of the suggestions contained therein.

OP
L

loco

Reaction score
Thank you Bob. I searched and didnt find anything. Guess I didnt use the right search terms.