Weak Wi-Fi signal

busab

Reaction score
Does anybody else have problems keeping a Wi-Fi signal on this phone? My laptop and iPhone all get a full signal in my bedroom yet my razr can barely hold on to a signal and is constantly dropping the connection.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tc1

Reaction score
Mine doesn't drop but it does seem a bit weaker than my Thunderbolt.

Wireless N

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Deron

Reaction score
My WiFi radio seems to work pretty well. I get the same signal strentgth in a particular region of the house as my laptop and my GF's iPad and Droid X. Works just as well at home and work.

OP
busab

busab

Reaction score
Hmmm well I wonder if mine is defective then? I really don't want to take it back now that it is rooted and I have it set up just the way I want.

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have the same wifi issue. Right now I am on my laptop and I have 3-4 bars (out of 5), my Xbox is another 10 feet further from the router and it can pickup a signal, but my Razr only has the dot filled in and often the signal will drop. Most of the time when I am in my family room I resort to using 4G because it is more reliable than the wifi. We're currently using an old Linksys router and hopefully will be upgrading to an Wireless N router after Christmas.