Angry Birds

mrdroid

Reaction score
I got 3 stars on all but 7, 11 and 15. I can only get 2 stars on those 3.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I finally got 3 stars on all of them.
Now I'm trying them again. I started with level 1 and worked through a few levels until I was too tired. I might try that again. I don't move on until I get 3 stars.

mrdroid

Reaction score
I finally got three on all of them. Kind of disappointing to realize there is no strategy behind it though. You can basically hit any part of the structure and if you play the round enough times it will eventually collapse in one shot.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk Pro

Gnatman1102

Reaction score
I have 3 stars on every level except 7.

I made it with 3 stars on all levels. Agree that level 7 is the most difficult. 1st time I got 3 stars it took my about 2 hours of do overs to get it. The trick is to have the bird accelerate at about 20 to 30 degrees to the right of straight down through the 1st and 2nd vertical sections eliminating the 2nd pig from the right. If lucky, you will be left with one pig to eliminate with the 2nd bird. I got just over 76,000 points this way.

Good luck and have fun! Great design!

Leena

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Angry Birds Lite beta not available for Droid Eris?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I got an e-mail reply to some Angry Birds thread... said the full version is coming out Friday. There's an ad one and an ad-free one. If there are enough levels, I'll be buying it (to support them and avoid the ads).

Although I just went to their website and couldn't see where it said it would be released...