Angry Birds

Relex

Reaction score
Thanks for hosting this, I woke up to the email and like everyone else....the site was down.

Josefius

Reaction score

angrybirds_front_01.jpg

One of the best games for iOS has landed with a beta for android. Go get it in the market NOW, searching for "Angry Birds". remeber its a beta, but this game ROCKS....
http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.rovio.angrybirds_lite

charth.png

here is a short Video about it

BE CAREFULL!!!!!! THE BETA IS FREE AND CALLED "LITE" ........DONT DOWNLOAD THE PAYED APP; ITS THE WRONG ONE!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ladodger1717

Reaction score
Is anyone getting Installation errors? I had the lite version on my phone and I uninstalled it. Tried downloading from the market and from getjar. It downloads fine and then always says install unsuccessful. I have plenty of memory and have the install location set to automatic. Other applications are installing with no problem. I am running UD 1.0 on Droid 1. If anyone has solutions please let me know.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Hi guys! Do you have Angry Birds for your pc yet? Let me share with you this link, you can download Angry Birds here and start the fun :

This looks like it'll be a virus...can someone remove this?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShysterSimon

Reaction score
help! I lost my progress through the mining level when my phone reset! can anyone email me their progress? i had all stars and eggs! when I tired to back up, only the .asec file copy came through