Angry Birds did not update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dweib

Reaction score
Got a notification for the a.b. update. And it got the notification that it was updating. But it didn't. Chinese new year is not there. Tried rebooting to no avail. Is there some setting I need to check? I could uninstall and then reinstall but don't want to lose progress in my current game. ideas?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
D

Dweib

Reaction score
Wow 176 views and not a single response to what should be a very elementary question.

OP
D

Dweib

Reaction score
I dumped it and d/l the new one. Of course all progress was lost but I do now have Chinese new year.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I dumped it and d/l the new one. Of course all progress is lost but I do now have Chinese new year. "Thanks" for the "help" everyone!

"Sorry" for not "helping" you but I DO have a life too and am just now seeing this post! I am sure that if someone who WAS on here and DID know how to help - after reading your thread, would have surely make a suggestion. Unfortunately SOMETIMES you have to wait for the RIGHT person to come along.

Glad to know your problem has been resolved, and sorry you lost the game progress.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
Wow is right but Wow on your attitude. I just read this too and was about to respond appropriately. Now I know not to read your posts ever again. How is that for WOW!

I dumped it and d/l the new one. Of course all progress is lost but I do now have Chinese new year. "Thanks" for the "help" everyone!

Kimo91

Reaction score
Wow is right but Wow on your attitude. I just read this too and was about to respond appropriately. Now I know not to read your posts ever again. How is that for WOW!

+1 I too won't help the OP out anytime soon. Didn't know not helping out on Angry Birds problem was a life alternating moment

Sent from my rooted and Safe Strapped Motor DROID RAZR

TheEtherMan

Reaction score

:r_c: angry birds, angry dude... ???
Glad you got the Chinese new year game update! Did you have to drop another 99¢. Maybe we could pass a hat around?
:happy3:

nikecar

Reaction score
I got it without losing anything. I guess the birds liked me.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
D

Dweib

Reaction score
Bunch of dweibs. I have the ad free version which I got from the amazon appstore. AB tried to auto update but could not complete as permission was not turned on for non-market apps. I had forgotten about this.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Bunch of dweibs. I have the ad free version which I got from the amazon appstore. AB tried to auto update but could not complete as permission was not turned on for non-market apps. I had forgotten about this.

So who's the dweeb now?

Sent from my rooted and Safe Strapped Motor DROID RAZR

jrpbulk

Reaction score
You might want to go back to using crayons and construction paper.

OP
D

Dweib

Reaction score
How has that been working for you?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gonna close this up, seems the resolution of not updating amazon apps via the market has been reached :)

Status
Not open for further replies.