Android TV users doubled over the past year

Arjun Roy

Reaction score
Website
spyappking.com
Current Phone Model
+919821337675
Android TV is comes with more functionality..but i got a better option in only smart tv editions. android Tv are so much costly.

oliviamia039

Reaction score
Its much more powerful than it needs to be. Anyone who says it lags or slows is lying.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Android TV is comes with more functionality..but i got a better option in only smart tv editions. android Tv are so much costly.

Sorry mate, but the first and second generation versions are definitely starting to lag behind. I have trouble changing the volume in hulu sometimes because of how poorly the app is coded.

Don't get me wrong a giant tablet that I can sideload apps onto is nice, but this TV is from 2016 it's starting to show.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
they tend to update the tv firmware but not the apps so some apps will quit working after a few years.
APPS are independent entities that Update the second they get activated to watch a movie - if need be.

The Tv is not a phone with always on notifications - where every active App has access to WiFi.

All the Apps I use for Movies on PS4 update
if needed when touched to use.
Usually a minute at most.
PS4 only allows two active video apps at a time.
If you try to open Amazon Prime,, with two already open,
it will force you to kill one of them.
Cheers

jerrysharp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thank you, this is a really helpful article for me.
I am a movie lover!

xo53

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
How can I connect my phone to my TV, Samsung phone - Samsung Tv is there any app that can do that on google play store?

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
How can I connect my phone to my TV, Samsung phone - Samsung Tv is there any app that can do that on google play store?
On my Note 10 all you do is select Smart View from the Quick settings menu. Turn wifi on and the TV needs to be on the same network. TV will have a dialogue box that will ask if it okay and your done.