Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I'm still running stock .246 rooted. I've never felt the need to use a custom ROM on my bionic, but .246 is just too damn laggy. I've read the entire thread and can't decide whether to go with blurry, eclipse, or icarus. I haven't seen confirmation that the latest blurry builds after 3.8 are fully functional yet. Also, are there screen shots of these roms anywhere? My favorite look is a dark theme like adw's York's black that i ran on my d1 with simply stunning. I'm not too worried about battery life as i can leave my phone charging on my desk when needed. Would love to read some opinions. What is the most stable, well rounded ROM?

pistacio

Reaction score
I'm still running eclipse on two different bionics. It's been the best for me personally, I tried them all but keep landing back on eclipse. If you like dark theme, you'll love it. Everything is blacked out. Battery life is great, 5am to 10pm without charging, about 20%+ to spare on extended battery.

uploadfromtaptalk1364785589063.jpg

View attachment 61655

uploadfromtaptalk1364785650872.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Eclispe is a amazing rom. Don't worry about lag man it's non existing. Hurry up and flash it!!

pistacio

Reaction score
Eclispe is a amazing rom. Don't worry about lag man it's non existing. Hurry up and flash it!!

+1 . like I said earlier, I always come back to eclipse after trying other ROMs. It is truly my only " daily driver". I like the lack of blur, black and clean theme, and overall simplicity of this ROM. Everything just works.

Edit: not disrespecting other developers, they do some absolutely amazing work for our aging bionics and they should be given tons of credit!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Its good to see you back on eclipse dog.its probably my favorite custom rom since gb.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its doing great man. I just need to calibrate my battery on this rom. Staying on this hopefully till ota jb

deduct

Reaction score
Not me bro. You know I live and breath the dark side.