Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh my gooooosh!! Lol i don't like simple and boring. And that's what it is lol. Great battery! But i love the razr feel on icarus! :)

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
From the sounds of it the versions of blurry after 3.8 are a little broken. I'm on eclipse 1.3 until they figure it out and I'm loving eclipse again.

Deduct, can you hook a brother up with a link to latest eclipse build for bionic?

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
From the sounds of it the versions of blurry after 3.8 are a little broken. I'm on eclipse 1.3 until they figure it out and I'm loving eclipse again.

Wait, I see now that eclipse is up to 3.0. So pray tell why you're going with 1.3. #nooooooob

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait, I see now that eclipse is up to 3.0. So pray tell why you're going with 1.3. #nooooooob

Noob?? Dude I've been doing this awhile.. i pay attention too. 3.0 is gingerbread while 1.3 is ics. Please don't throw out insults like that especially if its about something of that nature..

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
Noob?? Dude I've been doing this awhile.. i pay attention too. 3.0 is gingerbread while 1.3 is ics. Please don't throw out insults like that especially if its about something of that nature..

That was me saying that *I AM A NOOB.*

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
No worries, man. I should avoid risky ambiguities. ;-)

You should try out stripped Icarus. That's what I'm on. Awesome battery and looks just like DROID RAZR M. I have everything to set it up if you want it.?

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
You should try out stripped Icarus. That's what I'm on. Awesome battery and looks just like DROID RAZR M. I have everything to set it up if you want it.?

Definitely interested! Thanks!