Android.media Force Vlose

PARick

Reaction score
First, I have had a rooted OD1 for about a year. I am pretty savy when it come to rooting issues. I finally let my 16 year-old talk me into rooting his Inc. We used Unrevoked 3, and installed a ROM that worked ok. Then we installed UD 3.1. When running for the first time, aboyt three consecutive time I got an error message that said that android.media could not sync and need to close. I tried fix permissions to no avail. Another proble is his contacts just won't load. I have tried everything from reboot to battery pull (which worked the last time this happened). And yes, the account was entered correctly, and everything synced. Then I noticed his apps from the market won't load. We did a TB, and can reinstall thyem from tehre, but wanted to solve the market issue first. Can all three of these be related? Thanks in advance for any help!

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't restore anything from TB that is highlighted red. It's system.

OP
PARick

PARick

Reaction score
Don't restore anything from TB that is highlighted red. It's system.

Hey poontab. Yes, that's one reason i am waithing to run TB, I was hoping the market restored the apps first. But thanks! Something else I forgot, he has received his gmail email, so I know the account info is correct. When I hit sync now, the rotating circle it there for 2-3 seconds and disappears.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly you're probably better off flashing the rom again after wiping everything. Did you wipe the first time? Did you use Rom Manager to do any of this?

Last edited:
OP
PARick

PARick

Reaction score
Honestly you're probably better off flashing the rom again after wiping everything.

Actually, did the three wipes of everything beofre flashing. After the initial problem, I wiped three times a reflashed.

smtom

Reaction score
Have you tried flashing UD 2.5?
There's a copy in the UD thread.

Avid UD fan, but my experience with UD v3.x is mixed.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App