Android Market Help

Dizzo1992

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been having trouble with my market. Last night I added a credit card to I could purchase one of the apps i wanted since their only $0.10 But now whenever i try and go to the market it just says "You must add an account to the device to continue. Do you want to add one now?" If i click yes or no it just goes to the home screen idk whats going on I have never had this problem before any solutions?

OP
D

Dizzo1992

Reaction score
Hmmm cleared the info nothing happened :/

OP
D

Dizzo1992

Reaction score
Just uninstalled it and re installed still nothing. Man this is annoying especially since the cheap apps are out.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been having trouble with my market. Last night I added a credit card to I could purchase one of the apps i wanted since their only $0.10 But now whenever i try and go to the market it just says "You must add an account to the device to continue. Do you want to add one now?" If i click yes or no it just goes to the home screen idk whats going on I have never had this problem before any solutions?

I just had a similar problem with my wife's Ally today. I tried to enter a CC account to her Google account on the phone and it gave me an error statement. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it wouldn't allow me to enter the CC info. I went to her PC and entered the info without any problem and bought one of the 10 cent games there and let it download to her Ally.