1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Android Market Help

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by Dizzo1992, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Dizzo1992

Dizzo1992 New Member

Hey guys I have been having trouble with my market. Last night I added a credit card to I could purchase one of the apps i wanted since their only $0.10 But now whenever i try and go to the market it just says "You must add an account to the device to continue. Do you want to add one now?" If i click yes or no it just goes to the home screen idk whats going on I have never had this problem before any solutions?
  2. klabit87

klabit87 Member

I would recommend going to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All and select Market then click Clear data.

Then open market and add your credit card info and probably your Google account info.
  3. Dizzo1992

Dizzo1992 New Member

Hmmm cleared the info nothing happened :/
  4. klabit87

klabit87 Member

Hmm.... Not sure then. Aside from uninstalling it and then reinstalling it.

Clearing the data normally works for me when I am having a problem with an app.
  5. Dizzo1992

Dizzo1992 New Member

Just uninstalled it and re installed still nothing. Man this is annoying especially since the cheap apps are out.
  6. klabit87

klabit87 Member

Maybe somebody else will chime in.

I'm not sure where to go from here.
  7. TheOldFart

TheOldFart New Member

I just had a similar problem with my wife's Ally today. I tried to enter a CC account to her Google account on the phone and it gave me an error statement. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it wouldn't allow me to enter the CC info. I went to her PC and entered the info without any problem and bought one of the 10 cent games there and let it download to her Ally.
Search tags for this page

you must add an account to the device to continue