Android Game Hacker (O.o) KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Simple thing you tell me the game I tell you how to hack it so just post the name here.

+++++++++ NOT ALL OF GAMES CAN BE HACKED SO PLZ UNDERSTAND WHEN I CAN'T HACK ONE +++++++++

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Hack it as in how? To get unlimited life & stuff?

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

Yeah but it depends on the game. If you have any game I'll help ;).

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
No one doesn't want to hack games. Come people every one wants to be in top of the others xD

chuck54

Reaction score
Well how about haypi kingdom? Its not hackable i think... are you using game cih2?

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Well how about haypi kingdom? Its not hackable i think... are you using game cih2?
Idk but the game doesn't run on my device it shows a black screen but I also will try it on another one I hope I hack it ;)

chuck54

Reaction score
How about pocket legends?!! That would be awesome!!

chuck54

Reaction score
Well, i havnt tried it on the bionic yet, but i doubt it's hackable, all the data is stored online

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
what about crime city
OK for now I just have the money hack and oil think that's all u need.
If u do it your current money will became 0 so if u want do it if u don't just play the game.
U need Game CIH
Search name with the name <mMoney> without <> (mMoney is correct not just money) then the first address tap on it and show related addresses with this one. After that u will see all the addresses that u need and u can change them as u wish. Remember after change it tap on the locker on the left side of the address (freeze icon) so the amount will stay frozen. U can change money and level and you will be able to buy buildings equipment etc even if ur not high lvl. The building and stuff will stay but u can't buy building and other stuff that are with gold. Sorry but that's it. It will help u to pass lvl faster.
By KiD (o_O) Enjoy it ;P

Beskidia

Reaction score
I wish you can hack some games like Let's Golf to have unlimited energy. I hate having to wait for the energy to recharge. But then again, that is how they earn, so... i dunno. Surprise me.

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score