Android Game Hacker (O.o) KiD

Twiggy

Reaction score
can you just tell us how to do it so we can hack games anytime without waiting for your response? *just thinking, hoping you'll consider* lol dancedroid

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
can you just tell us how to do it so we can hack games anytime without waiting for your response? *just thinking, hoping you'll consider* lol dancedroid
Twiggy but I just did. Look at the previous post I use Game CIH to hack the games and I think I've done a good guide how to use it. And one last thing what's the name of the game on your profile photo ;)

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Twiggy but I just did. Look at the previous post I use Game CIH to hack the games and I think I've done a good guide how to use it. And one last thing what's the name of the game on your profile photo ;)

Oddworld: Abe's Exodus I think. For the OG Xbox. But they had Abe's Odyssey for the Playstation.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
what about zynga poker chips and live holdem pro chips?
Zynga xD its like u saying to hack FBI xD no man zynga is a powerful one no one as ever hacked it no one never tried to hack it they are monsters when it comes to protect their things sorry

KiD out........(o_O)

EirmaMY

Reaction score
How about Illusia 2? I use GameCIH2 to cheat that game. I already change the value , but in game doest work. Help?

+-------------------------------------------+

Sincerely,
Eirma SyaQieLa :)

EirmaMY

Reaction score
Twiggy said:

Before u start GameCIH u must ROOT your phone first. *Suggest* (sorry for bad english)

(Search Before Posting QQ)

Facebook - [email protected]

Sincerely,
Eirma SyaQieLa <3

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score

EirmaMY

Reaction score

I already ROOT phone. But teach me a cheat. Yesterday I use GameKiller , but GameKiller not killing the game but killing my phone xD. 1More thing u know how to cheat Illusion 2?

Sincerely,
Eirma SyaQieLa <3

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
I already ROOT phone. But teach me a cheat. Yesterday I use GameKiller , but GameKiller not killing the game but killing my phone xD. 1More thing u know how to cheat Illusion 2?

Sincerely,
Eirma SyaQieLa <3
OK since u posted here I've checked the game and.....how to say this.....its not hackable game ...1 reason game inside has a kind of hack shield that will close the game if any app modifying programmes is present ...so f u open any of them GCIH GG GK the game will close notifying u that a illegal app was found so if u can't hack it through those then u can't hack the game ......... now since u have rooted your phone I'll suggest a stupid app its name MemSpec Lite This one does search for the address but u only can search it once and if u find less then 50 change them as u want maybe it will work ..idk if it will not work or work but this is like a last chance ;)

KiD out.......(o_O)

If u need help with MemSpec get kik messenger and find me name HoloCaustKiD ;)

EirmaMY

Reaction score
Holocaust_KiD said:
OK since u posted here I've checked the game and.....how to say this.....its not hackable game ...1 reason game inside has a kind of hack shield that will close the game if any app modifying programmes is present ...so f u open any of them GCIH GG GK the game will close notifying u that a illegal app was found so if u can't hack it through those then u can't hack the game ......... now since u have rooted your phone I'll suggest a stupid app its name MemSpec Lite This one does search for the address but u only can search it once and if u find less then 50 change them as u want maybe it will work ..idk if it will not work or work but this is like a last chance ;)

KiD out.......(o_O)

If u need help with MemSpec get kik messenger and find me name HoloCaustKiD ;)

Oh. Thanks :)

Sincerely,
Eirma SyaQieLa <3

Raghu121

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to hack cryastals in pet alliance :blink:

SthrnVapor

Reaction score
Live Holdem Poker Pro "SGS3 rooted"

Simple thing you tell me the game I tell you how to hack it so just post the name here.

+++++++++ NOT ALL OF GAMES CAN BE HACKED SO PLZ UNDERSTAND WHEN I CAN'T HACK ONE +++++++++

Understanding that NOT ALL OF GAMES CAN BE HACKED, I want to know as I am newbie to rooting if the android game "Live Holdem Poker Pro" from Dragonplay can be Hacked? I have tried several things such as the "Freedom 0.9.2" app but i can't use it because it is not available in my country and I have changed my Time zone to try and fix that but maybe i'm not doing something right. I'm trying to get at least the GOLD or both GOLD and DIAMONDS if possible. Anything you can do will be much Appreciated...Thank You

Using Samsung Galaxy S III Rooted

SthrnVapor

Reaction score
Live Holdem Poker Pro "Gold and Diamonds or Both"

:icon_ banana:Understanding that NOT ALL OF GAMES CAN BE HACKED, I want to know as I am newbie to rooting if the android game "Live Holdem Poker Pro" from Dragonplay can be Hacked? I have tried several things such as the "Freedom 0.9.2" app but i can't use it because it is not available in my country and I have changed my Time zone to try and fix that but maybe i'm not doing something right. I'm trying to get at least the GOLD or both GOLD and DIAMONDS if possible. Anything you can do will be much Appreciated...Thank You

Using Samsung Galaxy S III Rooted