SAS 3 Zombie Assault Hacked (O.o)

hassaneno

Reaction score
Supplies for sas 3 android

I did the money hack and am loving it. I don't care about the experince yet but the only thing is that I cant get supplies and Im asking if you can help me by providing me with the names.. THank you. Email me at (*mod edit: PM me).

Last edited by a moderator:

Beskidia

Reaction score
It takes some work to get it right, but is very helpful if you do get it. Thank you!

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
It takes some work to get it right, but is very helpful if you do get it. Thank you!
It took me a week to find it and that's the easy way to tell it to you belive me its harder to try it by yourself ;D

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Heey. Kid! I made a port to the wall hack and the profile hack as well.

iTwiggy

Reaction score
You know how that made it for the iPod? How you can go through the walls and out of map? Yeah I ported that to the android. Since I haven't seen anybody do it so. And then I found Out how to hack all the premium Guns also, like have all of them unlocked.

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
You know how that made it for the iPod? How you can go through the walls and out of map? Yeah I ported that to the android. Since I haven't seen anybody do it so. And then I found Out how to hack all the premium Guns also, like have all of them unlocked.
Then if u have the hack how to get the premiums then post it in here if you want or just post a new one but if u post it in here don't forget to put your name at the end ;)

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Just asking cuz now the sas has been updated does the hack works. Plz replay and tell me what doesn't work. If u did the hack before update then its OK but I don't know if it works after it

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Don't worry they work! I hacked it before. The update and it still works! Ill post he link on my post in the Droid games or ill just start a new thread. But yeah they work bro,I Troll on people all the time especially with the wall hack ;D

Last edited:
OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Don't worry they work! I hacked it before. The update and it still works! Ill post he link on my post in the Droid games or ill just start a new thread. But yeah they work bro,I Troll on people all the time especially with the wall hack ;D
I would want to see that hack of yours I like to go through walls cuz is needed for purge xD
What rank are u

Last edited: