SAS 3 Zombie Assault Hacked (O.o)

rakad1

Reaction score
help me

I know how to do the money hack, but i dont know hwo to hack exp. And how do u change ingame name?

hassaneno

Reaction score
ill help text me at 9712009127

Ok I just hack this game all over again cause I reset my phone weeks ago and installed sas3 now I hacked it like 15minutes ago and I can help you with all the hacks and make you a beast. Just text me.j

hassaneno

Reaction score
Ill show u how to hack it when u ttext me.. that'd the only way I'm ganna communicate because am using my phone and stuff

rakad1

Reaction score
I know how to the money hack but the exp hack confuse me and how do u change your name?

GardenHoe

Reaction score
Its not working for me -.- the game is on version 1.9, could they fix it? or is it just me, that cant get it to work...
about the money hack, i have to click input number, and i write the number that is equal to the amount of money that i have, right? so i change that to 99999999, and nothing happens. i tryed locking, unlocking, but still nothing happened. What am i doing wrong?

OP
Holocaust_KiD

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
OK guys chill everything u need I got it.......for the hack doesn't work on 1.9 so I made a new one I'll make a thread to it I'll post it and have fun in there I'll show u how to hack experience money weapons ammo sentry gun area denials premium weapons premium ammo and..... no that's it I hacked all xD
Kid out.........(o_O)

chuck54

Reaction score
So the app has quite a bit of new things going on, Its june 4rth and an update rolled out yesterday. Holocaust_KiD your hack still works, heres how to activate it.

1. update the app entirely
2. Make sure the app is closed (force close in settings or something
2. Go to folder /data/data/com.ninjakiwi.sas3zombieassault/files
3. Delete the "account.bin" "premiuimItems.plist" and "profile.bin" (profile.bin might not be there, don't worry)
4. paste profile.bin into the files folder.
5. start the game, you will have enough money to upgrade the new things (spend wisely though)

It would heeellllllaaaa steller if you could make a new hack for this though!!! thanks for all the help twiggy :)