android based tablet

droidmid

Reaction score
i recently received a droid based tablet, it seems to be a pretty neat gadget, it connects to my wireless network fine, i don't have to have a contract with it, etc. it is currently running version 1.7.4. my question is: does anyone know how to get this to download apps from the app store? it says downloading, but it just sits there. i wanted to download the ebay app, the pandora app, and a couple more, but it just sits there and will not download. is anyone familiar with this product and how it all works?
thank you

harrellj

Reaction score
When you say its running version 1.7.4 is that the version of the OS?! As far as I'm aware, there is no such beast, which might be causing the problem.

OP
D

droidmid

Reaction score
version

as far as i can tell, the version is 1.7.4. when the tablet is starting up, the green droid is on the screen, and at the bottom is v1.7.4. so, that is where i got the version number from. in the settings, it says firmware version 1.6, build number 1.7.4, and the kernel version is 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty. i don't know what all that mean though. thank you.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i recently received a droid based tablet, it seems to be a pretty neat gadget, ... is anyone familiar with this product and how it all works?
thank you

I'm not familiar with this product but a make and model would go miles towards helping in that regard :)