Amazon Kicks Off Their 'Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week'

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
amazon.jpg

Every year companies try to be the first to offer "Black Friday" sales. And this year Amazon is ready to take your money ...offer deals.

That got me to thinking about the Black Friday lines and I have a few questions.

• What was the item you waited the longest in line for (doesn't matter if it was on Black Friday)?
  • What item did you wait in line for only to be so disappointed you ended up returning it?
  • What items did you wait in line for that actually lived up to the hype?

Source: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=br_imp?...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2262632042&pf_rd_i=desktop

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-sign-kindle-fire-hd.jpg

For folks who despise getting out and shopping during the actual Black Friday sales event coming up in a few weeks, Amazon might have something for you. Today they kicked off a new promo they are running this year. It's called "Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week," and it will continue through December 22nd. Basically, it looks like their plan is trump all of the physical stores' Black Friday sales by offering up great discounts for the next seven weeks.

Each day they will have different "lightning deals" that change up, so we have a limited timeframe each day to grab some of these offers. It's like having a rotating Black Friday every day for that seven week timeframe. Today's offers include an Unlocked Moto X 16GB for just $199.99 and much more.

Here's a link to check out Amazon's pre-emptive strike on the retail sales world's Black Friday: Amazon

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
That Schlage electronic door lock is a steal at $70, I paid $200 for it last year.
Recommend.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That Schlage electronic door lock is a steal at $70, I paid $200 for it last year.
Recommend.

Just grabbed two, thank you for the heads up.

I do like that they list the upcoming deals, they'll have a 20,000 mAh battery pack at 9:49.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Actually I was wrong. Paid $220 for 2. Still a great deal @$70.
It's freaking life changing not having house keys. Seriously.
:)
One of the best 3 "tech" purchases I've ever made.

b524280435f1ada6ed6a181d0a3db238.jpg

Tap'n Turbo

Last edited:

RolKrys80

Reaction score
Will have to dig through all of these! Looks like I know where this year's gifts are coming from. What else is everyone looking forward to? And yes, those electronic locks look awesome!