Amazon appstore issues

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Getting really irritated by Amazons appstore. I only keep it to see what theb free app of the day is. But does anyone know how I can clear out the history of apps I've dl'ed and then uninstalled? A lot of times, seemingly at random, the store tries to reinstall old apps from my list, installs some apps multiple times, or fails to install some at all. Seems like a company like Amazon would have their sh*t straight but this has to be the buggiest app ever

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sorry if you've already done this, but: seems like the only way to "permanently" remove an app is through the web browser (I usually do it on my PC) -- next to each app (in "Your Apps") is an "actions" tab that includes delete!

-Mattt

OP
dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Sweet. I hadn't even thought about going through the browser. I'll give it a shot. Thanks

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sweet. I hadn't even thought about going through the browser. I'll give it a shot. Thanks
It's clunky to do it that way, but afaik once you delete it, it's gone for good. I sometimes resent seeing apps in my Google app account that I deleted months ago -- it would be nice to have them pushed into a "deleted" or "unused" folder! And while I'm ranting -- I often wonder why we're forced to reinstall apps from Google one by one (without a utility like Titanium Backup). Shouldn't we have the option of checking all the apps (in our account) and having them reload/install as a batch?!?!

-Matt