1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Amazon appstore issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by dopeskwyd, May 2, 2012.

1. dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd New Member

Getting really irritated by Amazons appstore. I only keep it to see what theb free app of the day is. But does anyone know how I can clear out the history of apps I've dl'ed and then uninstalled? A lot of times, seemingly at random, the store tries to reinstall old apps from my list, installs some apps multiple times, or fails to install some at all. Seems like a company like Amazon would have their sh*t straight but this has to be the buggiest app ever
  2. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Well-Known Member

Sorry if you've already done this, but: seems like the only way to "permanently" remove an app is through the web browser (I usually do it on my PC) -- next to each app (in "Your Apps") is an "actions" tab that includes delete!

-Mattt
  3. dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd New Member

Sweet. I hadn't even thought about going through the browser. I'll give it a shot. Thanks
  4. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Well-Known Member

It's clunky to do it that way, but afaik once you delete it, it's gone for good. I sometimes resent seeing apps in my Google app account that I deleted months ago -- it would be nice to have them pushed into a "deleted" or "unused" folder! And while I'm ranting -- I often wonder why we're forced to reinstall apps from Google one by one (without a utility like Titanium Backup). Shouldn't we have the option of checking all the apps (in our account) and having them reload/install as a batch?!?!

-Matt
Search tags for this page
amazon app store apps all quit working
amazon app store install fails bionic
amazon app store not working on ematic funtab

amazon app store problems

amazon appstore problems
amazon appstore tetris issues
amazon store problem
app store not working on droid x
isses with amazon appstore
issue with amazon app store