alarm clock didnt go off this morning

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
:mad:

any reports of alarm clock issues ???

not sure why it didnt go off this morning.. maybe i did a task kill before i went to bed, but i cant remember.. kinda ticked off :mad:

did a when i got to work and it worked.. i dunno what happened..

Silver Member
Reaction score
probably task killer. that's the problem with those apps. too much control.

backlash

Reaction score
Do you have timeriffic installed? I thought there was an issue with the alarm clock, possibly.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
probably task killer. that's the problem with those apps. too much control.

alarm clock is unchecked on task killer

Do you have timeriffic installed? I thought there was an issue with the alarm clock, possibly.

i have nothing installed for an additional alarm clock.. you heard of issues??

OMEGA5

Reaction score
I use Timerrific and my alarm clock has always worked, if you're using Advanced Task Killer that could be the problem, if so just place the alarm clock in the ignore list and you'll never have that problem again.

mrredskin

Reaction score
some more info as to what you have done between your last alarm and the one that didn't go off would be helpful

mike

Reaction score
I have been very, very annoyed with my alarm clock the last few days. The alarm goes off fine, but when I hit snooze and go back to sleep, it doesn't sound again after the snooze time. Very annoying!

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I use Timerrific and my alarm clock has always worked, if you're using Advanced Task Killer that could be the problem, if so just place the alarm clock in the ignore list and you'll never have that problem again.

alarm clock is on the ignore list now

OMEGA5

Reaction score
Hope that works. If it doesn't, then there is definitely another issue. I'd set up a few test alarms to check it before you try to use it to wake up for something important(job, school, etc...)

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
some more info as to what you have done between your last alarm and the one that didn't go off would be helpful

basic stuff.. calls, emails, txt, browsing, installing apps, uninstall apps, etc.. the normal stuff.. task killer... but as of right now, alarm clock is on ignore list via task killer.

OP
manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I have been very, very annoyed with my alarm clock the last few days. The alarm goes off fine, but when I hit snooze and go back to sleep, it doesn't sound again after the snooze time. Very annoying!

thats sketchy... alarm clock is critical for me... ffs. when i came in today, i already stated my alarm clock issue, so if it happens again tomorrow they will know.. hahaha