1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Alarm went off at wrong time!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by CharlieX, Feb 15, 2010.

1. CharlieX

CharlieX New Member

Sunday night I go into the stock alarm clock app and switch alarm #1 from 7:30a to 8:30am. No other alarms set.

This morning alarm goes off at 7:30! Thinking I had made a mistake I immediately went into settings and low and behold it says "8:30."

What the heck??!?!
  2. MrKleen

MrKleen New Member

Sounds like your Droid provided you an entire extra hour to enjoy a good cup of coffee. The Droid was just trying to make your day a little more enjoyable.

Who knows what happened. I've read many threads where peoples Droids have done some pretty strange things. At least it didn't wake you up at 3:00 in the morning, or call all of your contacts hundreds of times throughout the night.

Strange.
  3. andrewdoane

andrewdoane New Member

Man, don't scare me like that. I rely on that alarm.
  4. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

LOL!

did you have the Droid plugged in with some 3rd party charger?

I recently changed my alarms due to school being off today and one class off tomorrow, this morning i woke up to no alarm (as planned and well rested:)).

Try restarting your droid, after you change an alarm. OR what i do to make sure it goes through, i change the time and then turn the alarm off then back on again.
  5. CharlieX

CharlieX New Member

DROID was in the dock (screen off), running GDE, nothing else unusual was running.

I too rely on my cell phone alarm clock. I had the iphone from day 1 and it served faithfully to wake me up for years. So this little hiccup bothers the heck out of me.... :mad:

What I DIDN'T do is wait till 8:30 to see if the alarm went off again. I just turned it all off and got up.
Search tags for this page
alarm clock goes off randomly
android alarm clock showing wrong time

android alarm clock wrong time

android alarm going off wrong time
android alarm rang at wrong time
android alarm wrong day
android alarmmanager setrepeat first alarm goes off at wrong time
android phone alarm wrong
galaxy s3 alarm goes off at wrong time
galaxy s4 alarm goes off at strange
galxy s4 alarms at wrong time