alarm clock didnt go off this morning

mjs31

Reaction score
Task killers...as mentioned....are the number one issue with the alarm clock. I have never not had it go off.

minmongoblin

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the alarm clock's volume is independent of the phone's volume overall. You can set your phone to be silent with incoming calls and notifications, and your alarm will still go off at the volume you have set.

Zippster

Reaction score
Lets keep blaming task killers although several people including myself have clearly stated WE DONT USE ONE. :blink:

globalsw

Reaction score
:mad:

any reports of alarm clock issues ???

not sure why it didnt go off this morning.. maybe i did a task kill before i went to bed, but i cant remember.. kinda ticked off :mad:

did a when i got to work and it worked.. i dunno what happened..
was having the same problem with alarm not going off. am using task killer and would kill all open apps at bedtime. this was the problem. it was turning off my alarm for that day. I could always get the alarm to work again on demand but this was because I was reactivating the app. now when I kill apps with task killer I simply verify that the alarm is unchecked (not being killed) and I haven't had a missed alarm in 2 weeks. I found this solution on this site and I really appreciate you all! glad to be here.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the alarm clock's volume is independent of the phone's volume overall. You can set your phone to be silent with incoming calls and notifications, and your alarm will still go off at the volume you have set.

It is. I put my phone on silent each night before bed and the alarm still goes off at full volume in the morning.