Adw

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I decided to install ADW on my TB last night and so far having good results. What I missed mostly since getting the new phone was the ability to place custom shortcuts at the bottom of the screen. It is sure nice to have it back.

Just curious if anyone else has been using a Home replacement like ADW and how you're liking it.

Jumper2501

Reaction score
I decided to install ADW on my TB last night and so far having good results. What I missed mostly since getting the new phone was the ability to place custom shortcuts at the bottom of the screen. It is sure nice to have it back.
Just curious...are you still having success with ADW? I used the paid version for a few months on my non-rooted D1, but was having stability issues (too many FC's). There are things I like about Sense, but I'm wondering if ADW's worth another shot.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just curious...are you still having success with ADW? I used the paid version for a few months on my non-rooted D1, but was having stability issues (too many FC's). There are things I like about Sense, but I'm wondering if ADW's worth another shot.
It's working flawlessly. I can't use the HTC clock though. Other than that, no problem or FC's at all.

AlexSB

Reaction score
I do have a paid version of ADW I'm gonna download soon again but for right now I'm enjoying some stock feel of the Thunderbolt, this being my first HTC phone.

Sweeter home is nice but I haven't used it since maybe November? When I was on my D2

This thread has been struck by THUNDER...lightning?

alboboy10

Reaction score
I had launcher pro but with sense I prefer not to use it. I actually like the stock htc screen better

lockman

Reaction score
I've been going back and forth whether to install ADW, but since you started this thread, I'm going to. I really miss the dock at the bottom.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth whether to install ADW, but since you started this thread, I'm going to. I really miss the dock at the bottom.
Lockman - I struggled with my decision too, but in the end it came down to the fact I missed not having my 4 custom shortcuts at the bottom. I'm curious what you think once you start using ADW again. One thing I miss not being rooted is the fact Titanium Backup always kept backups of my settings, even though ADW has it's own save features. I always relied on Titanium Backup for my programs.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been using the stock Sense since using the Thunderbolt. I haven't missed either ADW nor LP.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've been using the stock Sense since using the Thunderbolt. I haven't missed either ADW nor LP.

I went back to adw about 3 days ago. Old habits die hard. I like sense but I am hoping not using it will save some battery.

The only thing I really miss is the Sense Clock and weather widget.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk