adobe flash 10.1

Reaction score
You do not need to rooted.

As said you don't launch it, it causes pages with flash to work. There's a page m.flash.com I think that has samples.

debejyo

Reaction score
You guys are right. I installed and it started working with my dolphin HD browser. Thanks a lot.

Redeemer524

Reaction score
Just installed Froyo. having trouble installing .apk file. When i choose to run it from ASTRO it always says that there is an error...Is this with ASTRO, the file, or do i need an alternate program

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just installed Froyo. having trouble installing .apk file. When i choose to run it from ASTRO it always says that there is an error...Is this with ASTRO, the file, or do i need an alternate program

Try Linda File Manager from the Market. I like it better then Astro.

dannydoes

Reaction score
You do not need to rooted.

As said you don't launch it, it causes pages with flash to work. There's a page m.flash.com I think that has samples.

Hey Guys,

So I downloaded com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk.

I'm sure this is somewhere in the thread but I'm having trouble finding it. Could you tell me in steps how to actually install it? Can it be installed from the flash card, or does it need to be on the root drive of the phone?

dannydoes

Reaction score
I tried, but I get
INSTALL BLOCKED
for security your phone is set to block installation of applications that are not from android market

Shubox

Reaction score
Danny you have to go into the settings under applications and allow 3rd party app installs.

dannydoes

Reaction score
flash blows....

I tried, but I get
INSTALL BLOCKED
for security your phone is set to block installation of applications that are not from android market

Never mind, I figured it out and got it to work, but man is it crappy. I have a flash site www.dannymatson.com for my animation reel, but it plays back like crap. No wonder they haven't released it yet.

dannydoes

Reaction score
thanks shubox, that's what I did. It worked, but it's disappointing. Do other people find flash slow on their phone?

craigcap

Reaction score
Holy Sh$%! It blows bigtime. I know, this is why technology companies don't want to realease applications before they're really ready....but man, I may have to uninstall. Wonder if there will be upgraded files for it? I dowloaded, everything worked fine, and I can view flash content - so it's not that it didn't install properly. it's just so laggy, slow and staggered, I can't see how anyone can find this appealing or of any value. All this wait and hype - too funny. After all it's just a phonei guess ;)

dannydoes

Reaction score
Yep, it's completely useless. I don't understand why people on here would recommend that you download and install it. Take my advice, don't bother. No wonder why they're holding it back.