1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Add Google Contacts folder to Home Screen

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Jmm003, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Jmm003

Jmm003 New Member

Is there a way to add a Google Account contact folder to the home screen? I already have all of my contacts in gmail organized accordingly. I see that you can add a folder of "starred" contacts to the home screen, and this folder was added to my gmail account and syncs. Does anyone know of a way to add other folders to the home screen that will also sync with a Google Account?
  2. revelated

revelated New Member

Have you tried using the gmail label feature? I believe it's considered a shortcut that you add. I haven't done it myself because I have no need to do such a thing. But just a theory.

If you can label the contacts which I believe they would have to be in order to organize them, you should in theory be able to add those labels as group on your home page. Same basic concept as folders.
Search tags for this page
add a contact group to home screen
add contacts to a page on my s4
add starred contact folder to home screen

android add contact group to home screen

android folder starred contacts

droid razor how do i put gmail on home page

droid razr how do i create contacts folder on home screen
home screen favorite folders
how to add contact folders in google
how to add contact group to home screen
how to make folder for contacts in gmail