"Actions" For Smart Actions

cece5702

Reaction score
Would be nice if Smart Actions had an "Action" to select 3G or 4G. I keep forgetting when I get to work to change my phone over to 3G. My coverage here at work has never been good. On my Droid X, I barely got coverage at all. Now with my Maxx 3G is excellent so I run it on 3G. I just noticed I forgot to switch it and its been on 4G. With coverage not so good here it drains faster on 4G. An Action set up in Smart Actions would be great!! At certain locations I like to run 3G, some I like 4G and Wifi at home.

DocsDad

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Motorola is coming out with more stock Actions. We'll see I guess. I agree this would be a nice feature. Saves forgetting to manually toggle.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I hope so. That would be great. We need some more actions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Andielyn

Reaction score
Ditto! I love Smart Actions but am finding there are lots of things I'd like to set up but the actions aren't there. How quickly we become spoiled.... ;)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Would be nice to to switch to 3G while screen is off too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
We got a nice surprise for you all on Monday in regards to Smart Actions. Hold onto your thoughts and ideas. Check the Front Page News on Monday. Thats all I can say :)

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Really ...why so supa secret squirrel? Either way we have to wait till Monday ...

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Will this nice surprise be an update for SM?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

MovieMan

Reaction score
Hi, i'm pretty new, but I have Bergen exploiting the Maxx almost constantly since I got it.

You know what would be great, is the app was the trigger. That can't be a tough thing to add, I would think.

For example...if your start Pandora the phone could automatically start the EQ app, turn on the Bluetooth (because i'm either getting in to the car or putting on the BT headset.

Unless i'm missing it if there is already a way to do this.

I heard there was a program for rotted users that works like this. An app that let's you do anything with anything...sort of an "if this, then that" kind of thing.

Anyone know about this?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
We got a nice surprise for you all on Monday in regards to Smart Actions. Hold onto your thoughts and ideas. Check the Front Page News on Monday. Thats all I can say :)

Times up. Its Monday already. What's the surprise? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums