Smart Actions not working

aarong03

Reaction score
I have 2 smart actions setup that are supposed work from location. Currently neither is doing so. I've tried updating location, but it keeps finding the current/proper location but neither action is coming on. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so what fix/correction did you use to get them to work properly?

I'm running the JB 4.1.2 release.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I've had similar problems in the past with smart actions. Usually, deleting the smart action, restarting the phone and then re-creating the smart action works. ...usually

David

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
I've had similar problems in the past with smart actions. Usually, deleting the smart action, restarting the phone and then re-creating the smart action works. ...usually

David

OK, thanks. I'll give it a try and report back.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
In one room in my house, my Smart Action (using Home rule) will turn off. Go back to the main room and it turns back on...

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
OK did like Yellow Jacket mentioned and it is working now. Next is to see if my home one will work once I get there.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
In one room in my house, my Smart Action (using Home rule) will turn off. Go back to the main room and it turns back on...

Yeah, the GPS location is iffy. On one end of my house it will give the exact house number but if I walk 10 feet west it shows me at a different and non-existent house number. It too plays havoc on my location settings for things like smart actions.

@ arron, glad I could help. :biggrin:

David