1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Accessing My Maps from Google Maps app?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by bheller, Mar 4, 2010.

1. bheller

bheller New Member

Hi,
    I just spent a good hour+ trying to figure this out and not much luck. I simply want to be able to access a "My Maps" location from the Google Maps app to get directions to it from My Location. Can it be done? I assumed so because it's seems to be really basic functionality, but I can't figure out how.

The Layers option appears in something higher than Maps 3.1.2, which is what I have. It seems like there was no way to do it before. I could figure out how to try to update Maps-- I'm thinking it's tied to the OS, and updated in 1.6, but My understanding is that OS won't run on Eris.

Also, is there a way to edit the directions Google gives? I realized I'm having problems because I usually look it up on a desktop and use paper, so I can parse all the superfluous steps and really get it down to the bare minimum. Trying to glance at this thing like paper is a real problem. Really want some feedback to improve this if possible!

Thanks,
    brian
Search tags for this page
access google maps my places on galaxy s3

access google my maps on android

access my maps directions on android
access my maps on google droid app
accessing my google maps on android
accessing my mpas on google maps android update
can i access my saved map with my andriod
can't access my maps motorola droid
how do i access a saved google map on my galaxy?

how to access my google maps on android

how to access my places on maps on android verizon
how to import my places into android google maps app 7.x
my places not showing up in google maps app
my places not showing up on google maps app