Absence and Blackdroidmod Site Update

illmatic636

Reaction score
Prayers are with you and your fam

Very sorry to hear. Prayers go out to you and your family BD.

I sympathies with you. Lost my dad 07/08/2010.

But they all shall rest in peace until we meet again.

ONE

jellybean420

Reaction score
will we see an ultimate droid for droid 2 users i loved it on my original droid and would like to see it come to the droid 2 :heart:

Your seriously gonna ask for an eta at a time like this? You should be ashamed. You never ask for an eta period! The devs here dont have to do this for us, but they do.

BD get well man losing family sucks i know, ill live without your roms for a while, family comes first no matter what....period.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Your seriously gonna ask for an eta at a time like this? You should be ashamed. You never ask for an eta period! The devs here dont have to do this for us, but they do.

BD get well man losing family sucks i know, ill live without your roms for a while, family comes first no matter what....period.

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Just want to chime in and say that your ROMs are paralleled by none. The options and stability are top notch.

Hope you and your family all the best. Take your time coming back....your stuff is worth the wait.
I agree with this sentiment. So many option, so much love pouring out of the rom. My battery life is fantastic, and everything is so smooth.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I can't decide between cm6 and ud. No camera play/pause or overclocking past 800mhz with cm6 because I can't find a kernel that works...ud doesn't have a stand alone dsp app anymore, not as many tweaks to the staus bar as cm6 ugggh...

On a lighter note, sorry for your loss man and take your time with any future releases. Fam always comes first before anything else.

jellybean420

Reaction score
I can't decide between cm6 and ud. No camera play/pause or overclocking past 800mhz with cm6 because I can't find a kernel that works...ud doesn't have a stand alone dsp app anymore, not as many tweaks to the staus bar as cm6 ugggh...

On a lighter note, sorry for your loss man and take your time with any future releases. Fam always comes first before anything else.

Have you tried slayers kernels? Under rom manager. I also have a P3Droid kernel that works nice if you want it. Also you can probably pull the DSPManager.apk from CM6 or another rom and load it up on UD. Let me know if u want that kernel. Its overclockable to 1.0Ghz.

rcgottlieb

Reaction score
Grateful for 8.0 and very patient for 9.0

UD,

Thanks for putting out 8.0 and as has been said already, take your time, deal with your loss first.

Many positive thoughts towards you and yours during this time.

RG

hibrad2003

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone follows UD or Rafficax on twitter, but on the 25th I asked rafficax: news on UD 9? And I got some replies back last night. Rafficax @hibrad2003 running it right now :) beta, but looking awesome. Running great. Best ud to date! I replied @rafficax awesome! I cant wait, been checking the forums every day! and he replied back @hibrad2003 should be done soon. Alot in it. All this was yesterday... so exciting.

Sogge

Reaction score
Get better BD and prayers to you and your family. Your truly appreciated and have my respects.

jellybean420

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone follows UD or Rafficax on twitter, but on the 25th I asked rafficax: news on UD 9? And I got some replies back last night. Rafficax @hibrad2003 running it right now :) beta, but looking awesome. Running great. Best ud to date! I replied @rafficax awesome! I cant wait, been checking the forums every day! and he replied back @hibrad2003 should be done soon. Alot in it. All this was yesterday... so exciting.

Yes i also heard about it coming very soon. Beta at the moment but cant wait.

relentive

Reaction score
going to be awesome

Also doesn't help that there's been a few updates to things since the unfortunate events with his family. BD can't seem to catch a break. Until then, my UD 8 has been running without any problems at all. My buddy is still running UD 3.0.....not sure why :icon_eek:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Every regular froyo kernel I have tried worked fine on CM6. I think that CM6 and UD8 are both amazing roms...