Absence and Blackdroidmod Site Update

T.C

Reaction score
Thoughts and Prayers

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We can wait for an update. I appreciate the hard and dedication you have put into making the best ROM in the Droid community. Get well soon!!!!

and thanks to Zalyia38........

shadowpunx

Reaction score
I said it once and ill say it again..no other roms can kcuf with ud, there is no competition. Sorry about the loss too man

cellss01

Reaction score
My condolences and thank you for all the great, great work you've don for the Droid community.

Reaction score
Best of luck man. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you feel better.
You do great work, and thank you.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I said it once and ill say it again..no other roms can kcuf with ud, there is no competition. Sorry about the loss too man

how true. condolences bd, i'm sure when you do get back you'll wow everyone here again!

thedefectkid

Reaction score
Hope all goes well for you BD! You are one of the best developers out there and am glad to here your still truckin! Keep up the great work man! dancedroid

choklitcow

Reaction score
Whoa, I remember these forums! Lol.

Best of luck man, I am sorry to hear about the storm that is in your life. Thanks for everything.

Reaction score
will we see an ultimate droid for droid 2 users i loved it on my original droid and would like to see it come to the droid 2 :heart:

Slntagent

Reaction score
will we see an ultimate droid for droid 2 users i loved it on my original droid and would like to see it come to the droid 2 :heart:

not really the best thread to make requests imho...but i would wait for bd to come back fulltime before we hear anything definite

luigi90210

Reaction score
please send my condolences to you and your family

i hope the site comes back up and running at 120% force soon lol

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just want to chime in and say that your ROMs are paralleled by none. The options and stability are top notch.

Hope you and your family all the best. Take your time coming back....your stuff is worth the wait.

Baked Potato Soup

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Stay strong and best of luck to you and your family. I love your work and look forward to your return.