A Tragic Droid Story...

bdub33

Reaction score
Some asshole with boots had to of stomped it repetitively. Me and a friend thought we would destroy his fried droid by running it over with a dodge megacab truck and that didn't do nothing, not till I proped it verical in the tire tread did it finally pop, but still didn't look near as bad as that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well you never know I saw a user on this forum with almost identical damage adter his phone got dropped in the street and run over.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
yeah, everyone jumping to the "someone did it on purpose" theory. I may could see it. It was buried DEEP in the trash like someone placed it that deep. But who knows.

I'm curious, how did you ever triangulate it to that trash can in the first place. I understand how you did the hot/cold thing with bluetooth music, but that still gives you a ton of spots to look when you get the music playing again. What made you pick this trash can?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
But if he was inside and it had a signal from the bluetooth still, that means the phone was inside the building, bluetooth has a max range of like 33 feet, and thats with no obstructions. This had to have happened in the building.. maybe one of those propane forklifts they drive through the building?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That actually sounds possible, what would you do if you were a home depot employee who ran over an expensive phone with a forklift? I think its entirely possible one would freak out and bury it in the bottom of a near by trash can.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Shadez, your loss is indeed felt by all. :(

As is the fact that it was still playing music when it was that trashed. Motorola needs to start pushing the Droid # line as tough phones. Not quite "ruggedized" as demanded by mil-spec, but certainly tougher than any other phone I've seen to date. :)