ZapX BAZINGA 1.0

damagickid

Reaction score
Ok so im suprised first of no one has commented about this...I thought it was gonna be a big deal...But i guess not..

So first off the rom wont even let you past the setup you type in your info and the flipin backup manager wont go away cuz you cant get a signal....ill hit a 1x like once every ten minutes and its enought to let a text message thru...but other then that you have to hit the home button twice to get to voice commands to even do anything on the phone...you cant go to a home screen and the bootstrap is bad you have to reinstall it thru the internet under wifi so you can reboot into recovery....I hope the developer sees this....And can fix it....

This is not a bashing of this rom its just to show people its not ready...It should have never been released to the public...

I dont think that i could ever return to this rom.
apex is the best i think ive seen so far...altho when jrummy releases fixes for the very little bugs in his ssx rom it will be the best....

preacher1611

Reaction score
I tried to install the bazinga but it won't even let me...says its bad.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

marinersontop1

Reaction score
Um. It's beta?

There is a difference between 'um its beta' and what this rom is. It took hours to figure out how to get back into recovery just so I could flash to a different rom, all thanks to the OP.

I understand that someone put a lot of work into this but it's not even close to ready for public use. Put simply if you cannot easily boot into recovery thats a large issue.

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah, come on people....its in beta, meaning its NOT ready for a full public release and meaning its very buggy. The entire point of releasing a beta copy to anyone is to discover the bugs. Give the dev a break....or try developing a ROM yourself.

Last edited:

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Not to say that some of these problems with this rom may be user era, but I installed this rom over the previous version without any problems. I have been unplugged from my charger for 12 hours and have 60% battery life(it is the extended battery) and I stay on my phone. I have not experienced any problems. If some people can not get the rom to load or it is not running correctly maybe you should reload it and follow the instruction to the letter. I tend to open up a you tube video and follow those instructions to make sure that everything comes off without a hitch.

This rom rocks and it is not longer a release candidate. I think this is the official. Only problem is with the battery usage force closing in battery manager, but I had the same problem with the OTA version of 2.2.

OP
damagickid

damagickid

Reaction score
UM ITS BETA? WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT....NO WERE ON THE INTERNET DOES IT SAY THIS IS A BETA ROM....his website shows this

"ZapX BAZINGA 1.0 Has Arrived. Large and In Charge."

On his website it says nothing about being BETA!!!!....I can understand its a new rom but it took me almost 2 in a half hours to get out of the da*m Rom....He needs to put a beta label on it and direct people to this post to tell them how to get there phone to work....After he screwed it up....

Ill repeat what i say this ISNT A POST TO BASH zapx...I think it will be a good rom after he spends more then a few days on it and says hey its good...

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
I can understand its a new rom but it took me almost 2 in a half hours to get out of the da*m Rom.

You need to calm down its not a huge deal. Just do an SBF dumb ass.

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm very disappointed on this release. I was so hyped on it and when i got it installed i couldn't get a signal. Only way i could do anything was on WiFi. The ROM was nice and felt good but when i kept seeing no signal and no text or phone calls i just gave up.

I believe he may have rushed this release a little. With all the hype it wasn't backed up at all.
I understand that it takes hours and sweat to put out a ROM. But you need to properly test these releases before you put them out. Makes people not believe in you at the end.
Just saying. If you need a tester I'm here.

But I hope you get this fix.

Thank you
Randy Kelly
[email protected]

OP
damagickid

damagickid

Reaction score
I can understand its a new rom but it took me almost 2 in a half hours to get out of the da*m Rom.

Im already out of it....dumb ass....and i shouldnt have to do an sbf...i think your the one that needs to calm down....and it is a huge deal its my phone...for someone to advertise the rom is good to go and its not....thats the huge deal...

OP
damagickid

damagickid

Reaction score
And im with RandyRKelly.....I hope they get this fixed soon....id love to try it out....but i never could get to the home screen i was stuck in backup assistant the whole time....until i figured out you could go to voice command.

So when he gets this rom to actualy work ill try it but untill then its apex for me

jcs33

Reaction score
I loaded this rom last night with no problems.... It has been running since then perfectly.......

mpicher

Reaction score
Something was posted on their website saying that 1.5 would be uploaded today...

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is from there site
Update: ZapX BAZINGA 1.5 with Bug Fixes will be uploaded 11/15/10 It is suggest all users upgrade to this. All known issues have been addressed from any airplane mode, signal lose, to battery statistics. Please use the provided ZapX Bug Reporter App in the ZapX Apps folder Installed on your SD Card to report any further bugs. Thanks.
ZapX Rom

uberbdon

Reaction score

Im already out of it....dumb ass....and i shouldnt have to do an sbf...i think your the one that needs to calm down....and it is a huge deal its my phone...for someone to advertise the rom is good to go and its not....thats the huge deal...

you're* FTFY