ZapX BAZINGA 1.0

snoop5

Reaction score
this rom is great so whoever may have a problem may need to reinstall, this one is great, battery life good, so try it now after the 1.6 is done dancedroid
Had this rom for two days and have to say the best ive used so far, its smooth fast and great battery life dancedroid

mpicher

Reaction score
Running it here as well. Smooth and fast!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I've been running this Rom since 1.0 and ill concur with everyone else. It is smooth and fast. I've got my X overclocked to 1.2ghz and I easily get 24hrs of battery life on my extended battery. I may put in my stock battery to see how it runs. I also like that it only kept the social update blur widget. That is the only one I use. Now only if someone would create a theme for it like 928black droid. That would be awesome.

SSiegel97

Reaction score
Missing Markte App

So, I installed this nor problem. Is fast, blah blah blah.
Where did my market app go?
I went back to RC2final and it reappeared.

***UPDATE***

Re-flashed RC2final and then Bazinga 1.6 and market appeared.
weird

Last edited:

guest0

Reaction score
I had Bazinga 1.6 since it came out. I upgraded from ZAPX RC2. I also have BigDX blue theme along with widget locker. The phone is also overclock to 1.2 ghz low voltage. Over all, Rom has been pretty stable except it would freeze few times a day under heavy usage and it would shut the phone down few times a week. I am aware that Droid X has issus with phone turning off on its own. As for the phone freezing up, I thought it was due to combination of the rom, theme, widgetlocker and low voltage over ckock. Too much stuff running on the phone. To make the long story short, I had Autokiller installed on my phone while ago and had it preset at aggressive. Since about 2 weeks ago, I changed the preset to Ultimate and since than, NO MORE SHUTTING DOWN AND THE PHONE RARELY FREEZES. Its fast, smooth and very stable. My average quad score is between mid 1500's to mid 1600's.

The only problem I have is with Gmail. When I send a mail, its stuck in out box. I constantly have to clear data on app manager. I know this is a known issue. Seems like no one knows permenant fix.

By the way, what's the differernce between Bazinga 1.6 and Bazinga 2.0? What about RC2?

Dustin.

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
and it is a huge deal its my phone..[/QUOTE]

And this is why people tell you their not responsible for any damage or anything you do to your phone, its a risk you take when you root and start tweaking everything YOURSELF.

Not flaming or slamming anyone here, just seems like its made into a big deal and you blow up on the forums because its YOUR phone. Well everything you download and put on YOUR phone, you take a risk each and everytime you install a BETA rom or theme. That's why Nandroid backups and SBFs are here.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Aside from it all, congrats on getting your phone back to a normal, stable state. Goodluck in the future and hope you have better luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App