A great big fat THANK YOU!!

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would like to extend a great big THANK YOU to a few members here, for all their help in another thread I posted about updating and re-rooting, and for their help in getting me through the problems encountered because of apps I deleted after rooting my Droid 2 the first time.

A big thanks to pool_shark, event121, hookbill, and markml0528 for their help and advice in that thread, thanks to you guys my Droid 2 is now updated to 2.3.20 and it took a whopping 5 minutes to re-root it.

And the very FIRST thing I did was back up everything that I had deleted before that caused all the problems... if we learn from our mistakes, I'll be a genius LOL.

Thanks again! You guys ROCK! dancedroid

Reaction score
lol i just read the last two pages of your previous topic, seems like u had quite a bit of trouble trying to get the update. I didn't help anywhere near as much as everybody else. but, you're welcome.

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
lol i just read the last two pages of your previous topic, seems like u had quite a bit of trouble trying to get the update. I didn't help anywhere near as much as everybody else. but, you're welcome.

I didn't want to leave anybody out LOL

It was all that blasted City ID APK file... it STILL says "No Install", but it still updated. I guess the update just wanted the file there, whether it was installed or not. It was a royal pain, but I took a chance and it worked LOL

Thanks again!

Thruway

Reaction score
-round of applause for the helping members of the community! -
Oh yeah,
:clap: