A quick thank you

km75

Reaction score
I would just like to show my appreciation for all the knowledge that I have gained from this forum. From such things as rooting,sbf'ing, installing roms, overclocking, etc etc. Thanks to you guys I now have my Droid 2 doing some pretty amazing things.
1. Unlimited talk/text on verizon for only 39.99 plus 29.99 for data a month vs the regular 89.99 plus data.
2. Simultaneous talk and web browsing over 3g. Yes 3g-not wifi!
3. Liberty gb v 0.8 with swype and wireless tether working to perfection! No ads, overclocked, and all the other goodies that come with installing a new rom.
I can go on and on but I won't bore you guys. I just wanted to say thanks for helping me get a NEW, QUICKER, IMPROVED phone for FREE! I would like to extend a special thanks to those individuals who responded to my pm's or provided links to send me in the right direction or told me that google was my friend. LOL. And to think that just 3 months ago I was content with my phone being stock. I don't think I will be getting a new phone for a while. Well unless I can do everything on a D3 that I can do on my D2. Anyway thanks again everyone.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited: