A couple questions i like answered please

xjujux

Reaction score
**Mod Edit*** It appears you are talking of appz. please do not ask.

And if I had to reset my phone to factory settings and I changed my gmail account is there anyway to get my apps back? Cause gmail ****ed up and lost the correct password and now I'm stuck without all my apps and idk what to do soo any help would be great and these questions have probably all een answered before but I'm new to this soo anything is a great help

Reaction score
And if I had to reset my phone to factory settings and I changed my gmail account is there anyway to get my apps back? Cause gmail ****ed up and lost the correct password and now I'm stuck without all my apps and idk what to do soo any help would be great and these questions have probably all een answered before but I'm new to this soo anything is a great help

No apps from an outside source do not get updated by the market. Yes there is a way to get your apps back. You can use a backup app such a Titanium Backup to backup and restore all your apps and data and even restore market links so they can be updated by the market.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Apps are tired to the gmail account under which they are purchased.
You can have gmail reset your password.

OP
X

xjujux

Reaction score
Can I back up after I've reset? And I tried resetting my password but google says I don't know enough about my email to give me the password back.. soo I'm **** outa luck soo idkk unless ou know how you get into gmail another way.. sooo idk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Can I back up after I've reset? And I tried resetting my password but google says I don't know enough about my email to give me the password back.. soo I'm **** outa luck soo idkk unless ou know how you get into gmail another way.. sooo idk

Have you went though the web based password reset on Gmail? It's never failed me.

OP
X

xjujux

Reaction score
Yea they told me I didn't have enough info to get the password an I didn't have a secondary email

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Yea they told me I didn't have enough info to get the password an I didn't have a secondary email

I would say you have lost any apps tied to the account.
I have not heard of anyone getting google to switch accounts on apps.

OP
X

xjujux

Reaction score
Anyway to get those apps back without paying or naw since I already did once?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Anyway to get those apps back without paying or naw since I already did once?

You would have to contact the dev of each app and explain.
How many apps are we talking about here?

OP
X

xjujux

Reaction score
I seriously have like 30 I mean I wish gmail would give me my ****in password