1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Lochtsa, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Lochtsa

Lochtsa New Member

I am new to Andriod and having been reading alot in the last 24 hours. I have a couple questions I thought someone may be able to help me with.

First here is what phone and firmware I am using:
    LG Apex
    Firmware 2.1 Update1

Now onto Facebook:
    Version 1.3.2

I am using the facebook app, not the widget.

Questions:

When I go to FB, I log on and then I have a to decide to sync. Once I go thru that, I am on FB and it works fine. When I am done using the APP, I log out.

When I decide to go back on FB I have to answer the same sync question everytime. I do not want to stay on FB all the time because of privacy.

I want to simply log out when I am done, and log back on when I want. I do not want the app running and refreshing all the time.

Is there a way to log in and out like on your PC and not have to answer the sync questions everytime? In contrast, do I have to leave the app running in the background, by which, anyone can simply click the icon and have access to my Facebook?

I just want to be able to log in and out by entering my password and be done. Any help is appreciated.
Search tags for this page
cuple queation for fb

how to sign out of facebook on motorola atrix

log off from facebook on atrix