A couple general questions. Can someone help please?

Dcmagic

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could shed some general light on the gs3 for me.

Right now I have the Charge. and the number 1 thing I have MOST about the phone is the ringer vol. It seems like the loudness of the ringer increases with each ring, and I never her my freaking phone ring. that is a MAJOR problem. and it lags a bit for me.. and I dont really use it too more for anything else then a phone, facebook, and internet reading. I dont have millions of apps or pics.

So. does the gs3 have this same ringer problem?, How is the speaker phone quality? Also, I dont know if its just the charge or a network problem, but my phone drops out of 4g a lot. (intermittent 4g issues I think is the term people use?)

Can any gs3 owners point out some of the cons of owning the phone that would be some issues to know?

Any info would help. Im looking to ditch the charge and go with the gs3.

Thanks!!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
The ringer volume is GREAT... NO lag... However the radios in them aren't the best... It may struggle a little pulling in 4g in weaker signal areas....

Roget83

Reaction score
No lag but ringer starts quiet and gets louder as it rings.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The ringer volume is GREAT... NO lag... However the radios in them aren't the best... It may struggle a little pulling in 4g in weaker signal areas....

He's right, but keep in mind this isn't necessarily universal. Most phones will struggle with 4g in weak areas, but this phone has pretty good 3g up in north Georgia, infinitely better than my Bionic (which had none) or my Rezound. I also live in a decent 4g area and have never had a data drop and maybe 1 dropped call, assuming it was my fault, since I got it August 1st.

Otherwise I don't really have many issues with my S3. The ringer can get EXTREMELY loud. I like it loud and still don't have it turned up all the way. The vibrate is also strong. I think battery life might be my favorite part though. You'll be in another world of unlimited power coming from the Charge. And I still make excuses to try and do things on my phone instead of my computer. Again, coming from the Charge, you'll finally be able to experience the future.