Do you love this phone? I know I do!!

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
None of the issues people report are as bad as everyone says. That's the beauty of the internet, you only hear the smallest part of the story.

But no I don't think you can import songs sadly.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Purchased the IPhone 5 for my wife last week. Believe it to be the most beautiful device I have ever handled.

But I would never substitute it for my GS lll. Not even close. The screen size, replaceable battery, and myriad of tricks and features make the GS lll--for me--the finest digital device I have ever used.

And what's with the lack of a back button on the IPhones. That's just crazy.

Only thing I miss in not having an IPhone is ITunes. At this point I'm using my wife's old 4s as my music player.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Purchased the IPhone 5 for my wife last week. Believe it to be the most beautiful device I have ever handled.

But I would never substitute it for my GS lll. Not even close. The screen size, replaceable battery, and myriad of tricks and features make the GS lll--for me--the finest digital device I have ever used.

And what's with the lack of a back button on the IPhones. That's just crazy.

Only thing I miss in not having an IPhone is ITunes. At this point I'm using my wife's old 4s as my music player.

Interesting...as an avid listener to the musical arts, I find the GS3 to be the best media device I've come across. Unfortunately iTunes and Android don't always get along cause Apple has such a tight lock on it.

If you're interested in streaming your own music I highly suggest Google Music. The downside is you'll have to upload all your music again, but it does have stuff iTunes doesn't, and vice versa of course. I also like how it doesn't need to convert your files to be able to use them. So basically I have just short of 14,000 .mp3s with me at all times (you can even download them to your phone, no charge). However I also keep about 16gb of music on my SD card, you know...just in case.

I can appreciate iTunes, buuut since you are using a GS3 now, you can have the same experience without having to bust out the 4s. It would be awesome if they decided to allow a way to import from iTunes but...I won't hold my breath.