1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

A couple app questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by uncjah1027, Dec 29, 2009.

1. uncjah1027

uncjah1027 New Member

I have been looking for a couple apps and really haven't had much luck.

The first is some app/mode that can password protect other things such as messaging, market, or other applications. I don't want people to be able to uninstall apps or look up info such as my 'where's my droid phrase'. Is there any app that exists like this? I have had no luck.

Second, I watch a lot of TV, and I am looking for a decent TV show tracker (or whatever you would call it). Ideally you would be able to create a list of your favorite shows and have easy access to premieres, showtimes, episode info, etc. I have seen one for the iphone but have had no luck with the droid. I keep track of them online, but its a pain to pull it up on browser every time.

Any suggestions would be great.
Search tags for this page

couple questions app

password protect couple app