1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

802.11N issues

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Ryech, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Ryech

Ryech New Member

I can't seem to connect to my router when it is set to Wireless N-only. I can get around the issue by running mixed mode, but I thought the GNex could run on 802.11N. It is using WPA2 TKIP or AES for security. Anyone have a similar issue or should I go back to store and get a new one? Other than this minor issue, I am loving my Nexus.
  2. phishn

phishn New Member

I have been successful connecting to N in the office, only 65 Mbps. When I try at home it stays at 54 Mbps no matter if I'm using the all purpose 2.4 Ghz antenna or the 5 Ghz a/n antenna. That being said, being stuck at 54 Mbps on the 5 Ghz implies its probably using a, not n, as it's set to do 300 Mbps max. I have a netgear at home and Aruba in the office.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
conneting to 802.11 android
droid 4 can't connect to wireless n

galaxy nexus 802.11n

is droid bionic wireless n
running 802.11n issues with android