rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
that's what i post on saturday nights when i'm sick :(

guess this kinda makes it worth it :)

best,
rf

since 12/15/10

i've been sick since then and nobody's created a thread for it. this is really the only thing i have to do except lay in bed and admire the cleanliness of my belly button.

vids to come.

best,
rf

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score

Benny879

Reaction score

captdroid

Reaction score
i've been sick since then and nobody's created a thread for it. this is really the only thing i have to do except lay in bed and admire the cleanliness of my belly button.

vids to come.

best,
rf

Well get better soon new year ahead :) And 6.1.3 right around the corner.

Is that confirmed? I finally just got 6.1.2 locked in :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Not confirmed... rumor from the maintainer: 6.1.2 Installed - CyanogenMod Forum

Benny879

Reaction score

captdroid

Reaction score
Is that confirmed? I finally just got 6.1.2 locked in :(

Not confirmed... rumor from the maintainer: 6.1.2 Installed - CyanogenMod Forum

At least I didn't update my themes yet

Yes but at least your not being bugged to update one of them :) I'll update it again when 6.1.3 drops and post it up if you don't mind. If not that's ok but I probably won't wait for you to port it on my phone :)

Last edited:

droidkevlar

Reaction score

captdroid

Reaction score

droidkevlar

Reaction score
And still can be done via metamorph and be pushed across any 2.x rom. again, if you want to learn how to do it,m let me know. very simple and will make things easy for u/him to put just 1 theme for all 2.x roms.

captdroid

Reaction score
And still can be done via metamorph and be pushed across any 2.x rom. again, if you want to learn how to do it,m let me know. very simple and will make things easy for u/him to put just 1 theme for all 2.x roms.

I have the info you sent but I don't think metamorph can do that. Will check it out when I get a chance and see.

droidkevlar

Reaction score

I have the info you sent but I don't think metamorph can do that. Will check it out when I get a chance and see.

With MetaMorph you can push any type of file, not just images. I used to push jar and xml files as well when I was on the Eris to make changes.

Like I said, any questions, hit me up. You got my personal info to get a hold of me quicker than PM or replying here.

captdroid

Reaction score

With MetaMorph you can push any type of file, not just images. I used to push jar and xml files as well when I was on the Eris to make changes.

Like I said, any questions, hit me up. You got my personal info to get a hold of me quicker than PM or replying here.

I understand... in this case the .xml file can not just be copied into the framework. Framework must be recompiled first.

droidkevlar

Reaction score

I understand... in this case the .xml file can not just be copied into the framework. Framework must be recompiled first.

Hmmmm, thats first time I have heard that. Never had to recompile any framework due to a xml addition. Learn something new every day.