5.5.5.893 thread updated with .902 FXZ

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with anything... I made a suggestion and thought it was funny that they told you that they would need to closed the sticky thread in order to change the name... funny considering that I've had Admin and Mods move entire threads before, as well as being able to change the names of my threads each time certain ROMs updated and I updated my work to reflect the ROMs changes...
So I'm cool either way, I just think it should and can be done...
hmmm u got an admin user name so i can pm them?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tp76 is online now... and if you look at who's online currently at the bottom of the main forums page, any Admins online would be shown in red...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with anything... I made a suggestion and thought it was funny that they told you that they would need to closed the sticky thread in order to change the name... funny considering that I've had Admin and Mods move entire threads before, as well as being able to change the names of my threads each time certain ROMs updated and I updated my work to reflect the ROMs changes...
So I'm cool either way, I just think it should and can be done...

I've always been told since becoming a mod that if a thread is over 30 minutes old, the title can not be changed, something to do with linksbacks or something like that. I have seen many devs change the date of a rom thread though so I wonder about that. I will check later when more staff is around. For now Sargentmajord can pm tp76 if he wants to.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk