5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, probably. And yes, it's backordered. They're getting some in at some point. Keep an eye on that site.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
sargentmajord might have some more advice when he logs in. Get a charged battery and try again would be my advice.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
cmludwick said:

Sorry I haven't been on been working 10 hr shifts at work but yes u need a full battery an also download the fix cdt in the op an run it to get rid of the boot failure then try reflashing the phone also if u have another bionic put into ap fast boot mode an get the computer to recognize the ap drivers an then plug the bricked one in an flash

cmludwick

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise. I will do that when I get my battery charged. Unfortunately I do not have another Bionic the use.

cmludwick

Reaction score
sargentmajord
I am a little confused. I received my battery charger, charged the battery, re-installed 5.4.0 Moto drivers. Phone was recognized and rsd is currently doing it's thing. What do I do with both of the motofail files that i downloaded?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
cmludwick said:
sargentmajord
I am a little confused. I received my battery charger, charged the battery, re-installed 5.4.0 Moto drivers. Phone was recognized and rsd is currently doing it's thing. What do I do with both of the motofail files that i downloaded?

Go back read the op carefully one is for GB the other is for ICS u want the GB one or u can update to an ICS leak an then use the ICS motofail

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Rooting your phone. :)

Darn u samuriHL :p an yes an if u haven't rooted before please do research before attempting it or u will back on this thread with a very expensive paper weight again xD but if need to know anything about rooting just ask ;)