4G prices

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well my data is mostly social networking and movies I download and stream about 4 movies per day. And well I am logged on to facebook, myspace and androidforums 24/7 I use the apps for all of them I also use an app for the movies so its on 24/7 too. How do I keep track of my data?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Wow that's alot of use from your data plan.

download the "My Verizon" app. You can keep track of data,text,minutes,etc.

OP
Palazuelosva

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Yeah I work all night from 6pm to 6am so during the night hours I just watch movies and during the day, like right now I use all my social networking apps, I just set up my verizon data widget and my cycle just started on the 19th so I will keep track and see how I do.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah I work all night from 6pm to 6am so during the night hours I just watch movies and during the day, like right now I use all my social networking apps, I just set up my verizon data widget and my cycle just started on the 19th so I will keep track and see how I do.

wow those hours are rough, was wondering why you watch so many movies a day.

Just to let you know it takes a day for the app to update. It doesn't update every time you log in

OP
Palazuelosva

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Oh ok yeah it says I have used 58mb as of 1/21 but I haven't seen any movies since I was off work wednesday and thursday. Tonight I will watch a few though. Lets see what it says in two days.

Kimo91

Reaction score
T-mobile's service sucks ass to begin with and their 4G service won't ever be as good as big reds or sprint's. I can't wait to see the new plan prices for Verizon to see if it'll be worth it for me to give 4G a try...pretty sad Charleston, SC will get 4G service this year before sprint will. Glad I left sprint 3 years ago for Verizon LOL

OP
Palazuelosva

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I have never had tmo so idk bout the service but I do know they started out with some cool phones and they were one of the few providers that didn't get bought off back in the cingular wireless days. But yeah verizon is one of the largest companies but at the same time most of my common use areas are verizon dead zones so it kind of sucks for me.

UNC

Reaction score
Oh ok yeah it says I have used 58mb as of 1/21 but I haven't seen any movies since I was off work wednesday and thursday. Tonight I will watch a few though. Lets see what it says in two days.

When did the cycle start? Mine started on the 17th and I've use 1.3gb. If they try to cap the 4g at 5gb I may be in trouble!

And while I've never had TMo either, my best friend did before he came over to Verizon and he dropped calls like crazy!! Even more than I did on AT&T with an iPhone 3gs.

His G1 was the first android phone I ever hacked!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Palazuelosva

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
My cycle started the 19th so I'm barely getting speed but I will try and use as much data as I can to see what's my max. Wow that's a dinasour lol my first portable device was the droid 1 N now I'm on the droid 2. So I'm much of a noob with different device experience but these two devices I almost know like the back of my hand.

UNC

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll have 5gb 4g with unlimited 3g? That would work for me!!!

I never thought about it before, but all the Verizon LTE phones will also use CDMA for the foreseeable future. So I guess it is possible.

OP
Palazuelosva

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
That is so true I guess I never thought about that either, it would be cool if it does work that way cuz as of now I pay $10 for unlimited 3G. So another $10 for 4G wouldn't hurt.