4G LTE radius coverage

y0manda

Reaction score
I'm getting LTE at work, my speed results are 15mb/s down 5mb/s up. I am not getting LTE at home and I live about 2 miles from work. What are the reporting radius coverage for LTE off a site?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Arsonman

Reaction score
I'm getting LTE at work, my speed results are 15mb/s down 5mb/s up. I am not getting LTE at home and I live about 2 miles from work. What are the reporting radius coverage for LTE off a site?

About 1.9 miles.

Sorry I could not resist.

plongson

Reaction score
I've found it to be .19 miles. 4G is an absolute scam and farce...at least in Las Vegas. Maybe if you are in the convention center or on the strip, but anywhere else It ain't no bueno por $hit. Just a big battery sucker

OP
Y

y0manda

Reaction score

About 1.9 miles.

Sorry I could not resist.

I was thinking the same, my luck

johnd09

Reaction score
I went to Troy Alabama the other day and I started getting it about 10 miles out of town.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

iGrizz

Reaction score
I live 20 miles away from the nearest city with 4G and I pick it up no problem.

Jacob9424

Reaction score
It depends on the tower...some go half a mile and some go like 30 miles. It also might have something to do with interference with other radio transmitters and stuff who knows...lol

porsche996

Reaction score
Verizon announced that by July 17th, I believe, that all of Metro Louisville (Kentucky) inside our outermost loop interstate (Gene Snyder/I-265) will have 4G access.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
My LTE is pretty rock solid... i have coverage at work and home.. i have coverage from OC to LA no problem... its still pretty new.. it will be more widespread soon enough.. bear in mind, we are early adopters.