4g lte in greenville nc

toolboy7

Reaction score
The network has been pretty bad right now in Greenville. I've gotten spotty 3G on my Droid Bionic, and noticed it going to 1X more than it used to. Looks like another day without 4G in Greenville :-(. Hopefully this week. I'm tired of waiting lol.

JFMFT

Reaction score
The network has been pretty bad right now in Greenville. I've gotten spotty 3G on my Droid Bionic, and noticed it going to 1X more than it used to. Looks like another day without 4G in Greenville :-(. Hopefully this week. I'm tired of waiting lol.

I have the same issues, especially around campus. My hope is that there are enough people with 4G devices that when the 4G network is turned on, people connect to it and it takes a good load off of the 3G network. My guess, however, is that won't be the case so much. I think there are relatively few people with 4G, as evidenced by the fact that most people in this town seem to have an iPhone or a budget-level Android phone. Ugh.

toolboy7

Reaction score
I doubt that will be the case as well. I have my Droid Bionic, and an iPhone lol. If you can't decide between them...get both. Anyone seen or heard anything else regarding 4G? I still have yet to see my phone say 4G once. I'm thinking it's gong to be March before we see anything, if not April. They're already announced another city getting 4G on March 15, so I don't think Greenville is their priority lol.

ecu

Reaction score
I got a 4g connection now near firetower and charles.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

embj

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed I've had 4G since about 12:30 this evening. It's fallen back to 3G a couple of times since, but it seems to be holding out pretty steady. Hopefully it's here to stay! Getting 8-10 Mbps down and 7-8 Mbps up.

I'm off of 14th and Greenville.

toolboy7

Reaction score
I've got it right now...getting around 17-18 down and 2-4 up. I took a picture I was so happy lol.

THEFILLTER

Reaction score
4g. Highest i got was 25mb download at north campus. That was at 6am and currently it isn't reaching Pitt community college.